Wednesday 11 January 2012

PsiMe # 19

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN- OH GOD WINDOWS! GAH!! SO MUCH GLASS!!! WHY AM I NOT DEAD!? GAH! Ow... The City seems to love making me fall and making me crash through windows... So why was I surprised that they would combine the two... Ok I'm in a single shaft of light. The ground seems to be asphalt. I'm on a street with a single spotlight... Oh hey another light. It's... It's a supermarket! FOOD! BEAUTIFUL FOOD! Wait... This might make me sick again... Must resist... Temptation to strong... Oh fuck it Mmm apples... Mmm chocolate bars! MMM Reeses Cups! Oh hey soft drinks! Gingerale! I fucking love Gingerale! Wait I should stock up! There must be something I can use to carry this stuff... Let's see duffel bags, suitcases, school bags, anything? Oh... No way... No freaking way... I don't know why there's a car in a supermarket but there's a car in this supermarket wait! Does it have... YES IT HAS KEYS!!! I wish I had a pair of sunglasses right now... Oh fuck yes... Comfortable seats and adjustable! Let's do this!

1 comment:

  1. .....

    You don't get the concept of "temptation", do you?

    ReplyDelete