Friday 6 January 2012

PsiMe # 14

Gah my head! Memories flooding my brain! Every one of those bodies all were real... alive! They died here... I'm the last one... Oh god. I think I'm having an existential crisis... Where did all these other mes come from? How did they all get here? More importantly how did they die? Also with the time distortion effects could I potentially run into one of them before they died and possibly save them or is that set already? Gah so many questions... Damn this place... Damn this test... Damn those shadow guys and that claw thing even more! I hate it here... I should probably find out where I am now. It looks like my bedroom. Except upside down. Oh hey I'm in the bed! Wait how? I'm on the ceiling and on the bed. It's not an alternate version of me either. At least I don't think it is. I'm pretty sure that's really me. Oh shit it's er I'm waking up! OH GOD ITS EYES! That is not me! Bedroom door where are you? I need to get the fuck out of here! Gah fuck!! Ahh that hurt got to stay away from him... there has to be a way out! No door! No door!! No door!!! WINDOW!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is giving me a headache. -.- I hope this is all one really big, really bad nightmare.

    ReplyDelete